Did....did I...just completely fall off the wagon (or "on"... I can never remember which one it is)?
What happened? When did I accept my old diet back into my life?.. Gooey, cheesy, pizza three times this month? WTF?
No more......... NO MORE.... I WILL get back to my diet "winning ways".. this has only been a small hiccup in an otherwise great weight loss process.
Salads for lunch, portion control, Home cooked food, controlled fasting, all easily obtainable and repeatable goals... I feel better emotionally, spiritually, and mentally when I control my diet.
- 10 min Kettlebells after class Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
- 20 min Kettlebells at home Monday, Wednesday and Friday
- Sunday is rest day.
- I will take the stairs at every opportunity
- I will walk around the block after lunch each workday
- Protein shake each night 30 mins before bed
- Morning stretches before getting in the shower to loosen tight areas.
- Use the back roller to stretch out my back
- Occasional Bikram yoga
- Use the stability ball
BRAZILIAN JIU JITSU
- I will focus on a more offensive game and stop "flopping" on my back. This is my ego in disguise. If I start in that position and I get tapped, I can mentally say "Well you started in a bad position so it doesn't really count.
- Flopping on my back, also sets the tone of "I am going to defend instead of attack".
- I will write down the lessons and key points I like... too often I think I will remember and do not..
- I will be a better student. I will listen better, and stop being "defensive" in my learning. I will follow "Learning to Learn's" advice.
- I will loosen up... Jiu jitsu is fun.